I offer a variety of Guitar and Bass Repair Services in Arlington, Texas on new and vintage fretted instruments, serving working musicians to hobbyist around the metroplex. I’ve held a Silver Fender Certification since 2003.
- Why doesn’t my guitar stay in tune?
- How can I stop my guitar from buzzing?
- How do I check the intonation on my guitar?
- Why and how do I adjust the truss rod?
- How do I care for my vintage guitar?
- How does humidity and temperature effect my guitar?
- Where do I go to find rare or vintage parts?
- What’s my guitar worth?
- What’s the trade in value of my guitar?
- Why doesn’t my locking tremolo stay in tune?
Complete refret jobs for Fender necks and necks with binding is available. This one also recieved a partial fretboard scallop and relicing.
I can do guitar and bass repair service and install jobs in the following areas...
- Guitar Relicing
- Action Adjustments
- Intonation Adjustments
- Set Ups
- Damage Neck Repair
- Strap Buttons Repalcement
- Fingerboard Scalloping and Sanding
- Fret Divot Replacement
- Neck Refret Jobs
- Neck Buzzing Problems
- String Changing
- Bridge Height Adjustments
- Truss Rod Adjustments
- New Bridge Installs
- New Pickguard Installs
- New Tuner Installs
- Tuning Problems
- Pickup and Electronics Installations
- Guitar Care & Cleaning
Every so often someone asks me a simple, and yet intriguing, question: Is this a good guitar? The question may seem obvious in its implication, but it really isn't. In my opinion, there are at least four levels at which a guitar can be “good”.
- Technically Good Guitars
- Correct Neck to Body Fit
- Functional Neck Tension Rod
- Guitars That You Like
These are some of the most important qualities a guitar can have. On the assumption that you are not buying a guitar with concern about long term value, the most important quality a good guitar has is that you like it.
It doesn't matter what anyone says, it doesn't matter whether it is technically good, it doesn't matter that it has no monetary value, if you like it, if it does what you want it to do - it is a good guitar.